Job Description & Requirements
Hiring for Verve Real Estate
- Finding new clients, creating a strong referral pipeline and building powerful relationships with them.
- Prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyer’s needs and financial resources.
- Accompany buyers during their visits and inspections of any property, advising them on the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Keeping up to date information about the trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial market.
- Representing the company in negotiation with prospective buyers, advising clients and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy.
- Prepares documents necessary for the investor to be able to invest in the property.
- Visiting sites to collect information about the available properties then start marketing and promoting these properties for sale or rent.
- Fluency in Arabic, English is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is a must.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Power Point.
- Self-starter; motivated, focused, and results-driven.
- Have strong presentation skills.
- Expert-level, paid sales training + Certification.
- Basic Salary starting LE 4000 + Commissions.
- Remote working Environment.
- Flexible working hours.