About Maged Salem
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Industry Business Consulting & Development
Seeking to enhanced and to fully apply my professional knowledge and personal interest in different developmental and social domains.
2013 - 2018
License of law
2010 - 2013
Om el abtal experiential language school
Om el abtal experimental secondary school
2021 - Present
Project Manager l OTalents
– Determine project objectives.
– Create business canvas for projects.
– Research resources and plan partners needed to reach objectives.
– Follow business canvas by creating Project cycle.
– Track project costs to meet budget.
– Connect between different teams to ensure a smooth flow of work.
– Provide project updates to stakeholders regarding updates and changes,
– Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
2021 - Present
English instructor l Berlitz
– Teaching English as a second language.
– Conducting Entry assessment to identify the student’s level in different skills like.
– Delivering the Berlitz method and representing the company through its different projects.
– Preparing individual action plans for each student based on their strengths and weaknesses.
– Conducting level assessments to ensure the effectiveness and the proper flow of the course with each student.
2020 - 2021
E3 Learning Center
English Coach l E3 Learning Center
– Teaching English for adults above 18 years old on 1 to 1 basis.
– Conducting Entry assessment to identify the student’s level in different skills like:
– Planning the course based on the entry assessment results and the entity’s outlines.
– Correcting daily tasks and giving daily feedback.
– Conducting monthly assessments to ensure the effectiveness and the proper flow of the course with each student.
2020 - 2021
Sun of Glory International school
Social Studies teacher l Sun of Glory International school
– Teaching American Social studies curriculum from grade 4 to grade 6
– Preparing material, activities, presentations, videos for the mentioned years
– Conducting online and onsite classes
– Conducting weekly / biweekly quizzes
– Creating exams, quizzes, and tasks on regular basis following the school rules for the mentioned years.
– Member of the data analysis committee.
– Member of the team presenting in front of the Cognia Accreditation representatives.
2019 - 2021
Aquarium Center for culture and education
Tutor in Aquarium Center for culture and education
– Managing Administrative work, booking, accounting, scheduling, registrations from 2019 to 2020
– Tutoring British English Curriculum From year 1 to year 7.
– Tutoring American English Curriculum grade 1 and 2.
– Tutoring British Social Studies Curriculum from year 1 to year 7.
– Tutoring American Social Studies Curriculum from grade 1 to grade 7.
2018 - 2020
First Class Executive l OSN
– Handling escalations and complaints.
– Customer satisfaction reassurance.
– Technical support.
– Testing system changes, bugs and issues, new fixes.
– Applying new updates.
– Linking between front line agents and back-end engineer.
2018 - 2018
Tech-admin Support at VIS (Ireland)
– Back Office Support
– Testing system and bug fixes
– Reporting new issues and applying fixes
– Linking between front line agents and back-end engineers
– Upgrading existing contracts with customers.
– Conducting training and coaching for existing agents.
2016 - 2016
Progress Expo Service
Tele-sales agent l Progress Expo Service
– Offering accommodation for exhibitors and companies attending expositions, trade fair, exhibitions, shows…etc.
2014 - 2016
Second Line Technical Support l VIS (UK)
Advanced Cellular and none Cellular technical support for agents and consumers.
2014 - 2014
Tele-sales agent l Emerging media
– Telemarketing of goods and services to UK residence and filling surveys.
– Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing Progress reports.
– Services existing accounts, and establishes new accounts.